- As a donor family, you may wish to reach out to the recipient of your loved one’s corneas through a written letter or card. Below are some suggestions to guide you
- Write about your loved one and their interests and hobbies.
- Feel free to use your loved one’s first name.
- Write about how the decision to donate impacted you and your family.
- On a separate piece of paper, please include your name and the name of your loved one, so we can forward to the proper recipient.
- All correspondence is confidential. If the recipient responds, we will inform you. Recipients are grateful to hear from donor families, but some may not be prepared to respond. They may find it difficult to find the words to thank you for their precious gift.
Rainbows for all Children – Baton Rouge Chapter:
- St. George Catholic Church | 7808 St. George Dr. Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Contact Molly Rose @ 225-293-2212
- A source of support for children as they navigate through their grief